Saturday, February 6, 2016

Friday February 5

Woke up early and went in to the hospital at 7 for my blood work.  We were only there for about an hour.  We came home and showered, changed my ostomy bag and showered.  Then I put on my fluids for the day.  

Around 9:30 Mary called and asked if I could go back to the hospital because they had some immunization a they wanted to give me.  I told her I could do that.  She said she would call me back with a time.  She called around 10:45 and asked if I could be there at 11:30.  I headed back to the hospital.  They gave me three vaccines.  One was a pneumonia vaccine, the second was a menengitis vaccine and I'm not sure what the third was.   They actually had to give me one in jettison in my arm and the other two were given one in each butt cheek.   Lots of fun for the day!!

I got home from the hospital at a little after one.  I made Colin lunch and then we started cleaning because we were getting company.   We cleaned up the house and then ran to the grocery store for some last minute items.  After the store we watched tv until our company got there.

Kelly, Matt and Thomas got here around 6.  When they got here we unloaded their car and got ready to go get something to eat.   Thomas was in rare form from sitting in the car for 4 hours so we took them to Dave and Busters so he could run off energy.   We ate dinner and played games til about 9.   Then we headed home to go to bed.  I put on my tpn.  Colin got everyone settled in and got all the bed clothes out etc and then we all went to bed.

It was a nice day and nice to spend time with them.   We are doing a couple of things today but I'm not 100% sure what.  I'm just excited to have them here :)
Have a good day!!  I will post more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment