Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Monday February 8

Today was a lazy day.  Got up and showered.  Put on a fluid.  Made a grocery list.  Went to the store like the rest of the town anticipating snow.  Probably not the smartest thing but I needed to get some things for dinner.

After the store I cleaned up the apartment and took out the trash.   I started dinner because there was a lot of prep to it.  After I got everything ready I sat and watched tv for a little bit.  

Around 4 I got dinner finished and Colin ate.  I started to get my tpn ready early because we have clinic on Tuesday at 6.  I put on my tpn around 5:30.   Changed my ostomy bag and got ready for bed.  I went in around 7 to lay down.  

I had a pretty uneventful day.  By 1:00 or so I was feeling really worn out and was in a fog.  I'm going to talk to them about it again at my clinic appointment.  Hopefully they can give me some insight on what's going on.  I will update after my appointment.   I hope you have a good day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment