Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Monday February 1

February did not start off on a good note for me.  I woke up feeling awful.   As the day went on I just felt worse and worse.  I spent most of the day laying on the couch resting.

I was extremely nauseous.  My head was spinning.  I was so weak it took a lot of energy just to walk to the bathroom.  I was very shaky and unsteady on my feet.  

I ended up going to bed around 6.  The day was just not a good one for me.

The night was worse.  My ostomy bag started leaking so I had to change it.  That happened around 10.  We got up, changed the sheets and cleaned it up.Then at 3 in the morning it broke all through the bed and we had to get up and change the sheets again.  It leaked down to the mattress so I had to scrub that really well.  It was a mess and a completely sleepless night.

On another note.   There was an article on Pennlive in Harrisburg on me.  It was a pretty good article.  I'll post the link here.  I hope you have a good day.  I have clinic today so hopefully we will have some answers on what's going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment