Friday, February 26, 2016

Friday February 26

Update....my levels are all going down and they are happy with the bloodwork and labs.   They are discharging me this morning.   The docs are happy with how everything looks and are going to adjust my meds accordingly.

I will update later.  I just wanted to let everyone know.  

Amber and Bobby came to visit with Carter and Caden today!!!   They brought Wyatt and Lilly with them!!  They got to the house around 7.  We went over to Rock Fish Grill and got something to eat for dinner.  When we were done with dinner Colin, Bobby and the twins took the dogs for a walk down to the candy store.   Amber and I met them in the car and picked them up and drove them home.  We got home and watched The Good Dinosaur.

I put on my tpn and went to bed.  It is so nice having them here and having the company.  We don't really have too much planned for Saturday but we will see what the day holds.

No comments:

Post a Comment