Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Wednesday February 17

Went out to the couch last night around 1 in the morning because I couldn't sleep.  I was up all night.  I fell asleep for maybe a total of two hours all night.

I put on my fluids early.  I watched tv and read a little bit of my book.  Nothing really made me tired enough to sleep though.  

I took off my tpn, showered and got dressed.   Colin was up so we watched the other Redbox movie we rented called Our Brand is Crisis.   It was a movie about a Bolivian political race.  I wasn't too impressed with it.  Maybe it's because there were a lot of sub titles but I just couldn't get into it.   

I returned the movies and went to Target to pick up my new sleep prescription because they called to tell me it was ready.   It's amazing how prescriptions work.   For the brand name it would have been over $1300.00 for 30 days worth.   The generic of it was only $2.18.  SERIOUSLY!!!   The doctor wanted me to have the brand name because it's a desolvable tab that goes under the tongue and can be absorbed that way where the generic is a pill.  My intestines can't always break down the pills which is why I need the desolvable.  Needless to say, I left with the generic pill and I'm just going to crush it up and dissolve it under my tongue on my own.  These drug companies really know how to make money!!  

I got home and was motivated to organize my meds and the bathroom stuff.  We have boxes full of stuff and they are just thrown together with no rhyme or reason.  I took everything to the living room and organized it and labeled the boxes so we aren't digging for things and they are easy to find.  It felt good to accomplish that and Colin was happy too.  He was getting tired of going through five boxes just to find Tylenol.

I also started some laundry.  I am washing all the comforters for our company this weekend.   We are excited for visitors again!!!  

I'm going to tackle the house tomorrow including scrubbing out the fridge if I can muster up the energy.

I've been taking my blood pressure all day today and it's still high.  I was feeling a little better today but my fog started around 2 or so and I'm still in it.  I'm really thinking it's all related to my blood pressure.  I have to call Mary on Friday with an update.  

Well...I'm getting ready to put on my tpn and lay down.   Colin went out to have a drink with Matt and Pete so I'm going to bed early.  I will update you tomorrow.   Hopefully I can get some sleep tonight with my new medicine.   Wish me luck!!  Sweet dreams!!

No comments:

Post a Comment