Sunday, February 14, 2016

Saturday February 13

Had another completely sleepless night.  Taking away my night time medicine has definitely effected my sleep.  Unfortunately I'm still in a fog.  It starts around lunchtime and lasts the rest of the day, the evening and throughout the night.  It has been awful and I'm really hoping they can figure things out.

It was so cold that the news was telling you not to go outside unless you absolutely had to.  We had a high of 7 degrees all day plus the wind chill.  I had to run out to return the movie so I bundled myself up and ran over to the redbox.   There wasn't anything else to rent so I came back home.  

I cleaned the house.   Vacuumed, mopped the floors, dusted.  I just felt like I needed to accomplish something for the day.   I paid some bills which is always fun!!  

After that I watched a little tv.  I had no motivation to make dinner so when he got home we ran and grabbed dinner quick.   After dinner we watched Pawn Stars.  I got together my tpn and went to the bedroom to lay down.  Bride Wars the movie was on so I watched that and laid in bed hoping to fall asleep.  I had no such luck but today is a new day.   Hopefully I will feel a little better today.  I hope you have a good day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment