Sunday, February 21, 2016

Sunday February 21

Slept pretty good last night.  I was completely exhausted from a long day.

Colin, Max and I walked over to the grocery store and got redbox movies for their ride home.

We got back and everyone got breakfast.  We all kind of lounged around and hung out for the morning.  The crew took turns showering and then they started packing up their stuff to get ready to hit the road.  

They left around 11.  It was really nice having them visit and having the company.   We had a lot of fun.  I was sad to see them go.  It's always nice to have company but I get sad when they leave.  

After they left, Colin started tackling the massive pile of laundry.  I just relaxed because I'm exhausted.  We watched tv for a little bit then put on a movie.  I think I fell asleep for about an hour.  Hopefully my little cat nap doesn't ruin my sleep tonight.  

I took a break in between watching tv to fold the laundry and put it away.  It's about 7:00 now.  I'm getting ready to get out my tpn and get ready for bed.  I'm exhausted still and haven't really been with it today.  My blood pressure and heart rate are still a little high.  I'm keeping the log so I'll just have to take it to my appointment with me on Tuesday.   I'm hoping my thrush clears up before Tuesday so they don't put me back on the antibiotics.  I really don't want the side effects from them on top of everything else.

Time will tell.  I hope you have a good night!  Sweet Dreams! 

No comments:

Post a Comment