Monday, February 1, 2016

Sunday January 31

Woke up at 4 and couldn't go back to sleep.  I stayed on the couch and watched tv for a little while.  Around 5 I put on a fluid.  When it was done my tpn was done as well so I unhooked everything and got showered and dressed.  

My parents were still sleeping so I sat on the couch and distributed the bracelets into envelopes for those who are going to sell them for me.  

When mom and dad got up I helped them gather their stuff together to go home.  They left around 10.  I called Colin and he was on his way home.  I stripped the bed clothes and washed everything.  I did my laundry as well.  I cleaned out the fridge and cupboard again and took out the trash.  I make a lot of trash with all of my iv stuff.  

Colin got home around 12:30.  We watched tv and he took a nap for a little bit.  After his nap he met up with a friend and went to dinner.  I put on my pajamas and chilled out on the couch.  

I had a really bad day today.  I cried for the first time in months.  I'm not even 100% sure why I cried.  I was really nauseous all day and feeling so run down.  My whole body aches and feels extremely weak.  I walked down to get the mail and by the time I got to the top of the steps I was shaking.  Depending on how I feel tomorrow I may call Mary and talk to her and see if I need to go in a day early.  I will keep you posted.  Hopefully it's just the antibiotic.  

Have a good day!  

No comments:

Post a Comment