Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Tuesday February 9

Went in to clinic this morning at 6.  They did my blood work, gave me some fluids and changed my PICC dressing.  We waited for the doctors to make their rounds.  Everything looked good on my blood work.  I talked to the doctors about my foggy feeling.   They are going to reevaluate some of my nighttime meds and see if that could possibly be causing some of the issues.  They want me to take things slow and not over exert myself.  They also got the blood test results back for the CMV virus and I'm still negative and have never been exposed.   Apparently there was an organ on Friday that would have been perfect but it was CMV positive so they couldn't give it to me.  It's a little disappointing but I understand why they don't want to put me at risk.

I also have to start taking my blood pressure three times a day and log it.  I have to take my blood sugar three times a day and log it and I have to measure my output each time I empty my bag and log it.  They are trying to see if there is any sort of pattern to my feeling crappy.  My heart rate has been good but my blood pressure has been a little on the high side.  I started that today at noon and will have to keep a log of everything and take it with me to clinic each week.

We got home from the hospital around 11:30.  I showered and chilled out for a little bit.  It was snowing all morning so it was a nice chill day.   Around 1 I decided to go for a walk.  I went over to target to get Colin a couple of things they didn't have at the grocery store yesterday.  I also stopped at Marshalls to look for bath towels.  

I headed home.  Once home I started dinner for Colin. We had dinner and watched The Martian.  It was a long movie but was actually pretty good.  It's a little after 7.  I'm getting tired and am probably going to put on my tpn a little early and lay down.  Hopefully I will get some sleep tonight and will feel better in the morning.  I hope you have a good night.  I will touch base tomorrow.   Sweet dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment