Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Monday February 15

Had another sleepless night.   Put on a fluid early to get it in my system.  

Took off my tpn and got showered and dressed.  Ran to the grocery store to grab a couple of things.  Went home and laid down.  

I was feeling crappy pretty early so I didn't do anything all day.  Colin and I watched a bunch of episodes of Chopped.   We both took a short nap.  I got my tpn and everything ready early since I have clinic on Tuesdays.  I have to put it on around 5.  

I got ready for bed and went in to the bedroom to lay down and get some sleep.

I watched the Grammys for a while and fell asleep around 10 or so.   Then I woke up my typical every 2 hours as usual.   My fog was so bad that I don't really remember much of the day.  It started around 10 in the morning and never let up.  

Today is clinic day so hopefully they have some answers for me.  I will post more later.   Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment