Friday, February 12, 2016

Thursday February 11

Had a pretty lazy day again because I wasn't feeling well.   Spent the majority of the day laying on the couch.   

I really didn't accomplish much.  I took out the trash and ran to Target to look for the test strips for my blood glucose monitor.  I did not buy them.   They were $185.00 for 100 test strips.  The pharmacist said to try to get a prescription for them so I emailed Mary and asked if that was somethings she could do.  She's going to send in a script today.   Fingers crossed my insurance covers part of it or we can at least put it towards my deductible.  We will see.....I'll have to call the pharmacy today and find out if it goes through.

Around 4, Dr. DiMartini called.   She is stopping one of my nighttime meds to see if it helps with my "fog".  She's going to meet me at my appointment on Tuesday and discuss it.  Hopefully it helps and I have a better day today.  It's a terrible feeling not being coherent.  

I chilled out the rest of the evening, put on my tpn and went to bed.  I fell asleep for a little bit but was up at midnight so I went to the couch so I wouldn't keep Colin up.  I slept maybe a total of two hours last night. Hopefully I can possibly nap today.   We will see.   Have a good day.  I will post more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment