Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Tuesday February 2

Was up a little after 5am to get ready for my appointment.  We left the house and went in to the hospital.

They did my blood work, gave me a bag of fluids and changed my dressing.  The doctors made their rounds and said all my lab work was good and that they were going to make a few changes to my tpn.  Instead of doing 3000ml a day they are increasing it to 3500.  They are hoping this will make it so that I only have to do one fluid a day.  They are also going to add vitamin D to my daily regimen.  

I talked to them about how awful I've been feeling and they said its side effects from the antibiotics and that it will take up to 72 hours after I'm done with them for me to get them out of my system and start to feel better.  My last dose was Monday so hopefully I will feel better today.  I was very nauseous last night.  It kept me up most of the night.  

After we got home, I showered and put on comfy clothes.  I did laundry all day and just relaxed.  I didn't want to over-do it.  I did my tpn around 7:40 and got ready for bed.  A pretty uneventful day.  

Maybe I'll have a little more motivation today.  I will post more later.  Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment