Saturday, February 20, 2016

Friday February 19

I was up all night again.   Crushing my medicine didn't work.

I woke up and put on a fluid, changed my ostomy bag, showered and got ready for the day.   Colin and I went to the car wash to get the salt off our cars.   Then we went to the grocery store to grab a couple of things for our company coming.

We got home and I ran to the dollar store to get some toothbrushes.   They want me to change put my toothbrush every other day to hopefully keep the thrush at bay.   It seems to be coming back again.  

When I got home, I dusted and straightened up the house.   Colin was in the kitchen baking cookies.   He sat down and watched tv when he was done and the got tired. So he took a nap.   While he was napping I swept and mopped the tile floors.  

In the meantime I got a call from Mary, my transplant coordinator following up on my blood pressures.   She still isn't happy with where they stand so she told me to go in to clinic first thing in the morning.  She also told me to put on an extra bag of fluids to get them into my system.    They will do blood work and pressures and see where I stand at that point.   She told me to get there at 6 am.

I got my tpn ready and put everything on so that I would be prepared to take it off early and make sure I got it all.  We got a text from Brooke that their ETA was 10:00.  They left after work and stopped for the kids to eat dinner.  I went in to bed to lay down.  I was falling asleep on the couch.   Of course as soon as I laid in bed I was wide awake.

Brooke got there around 10 and I went out to help get everyone ready for bed and situated.  After that I went back to bed.  I was up most of the night.  It's a little after 6 and I'm sitting in clinic just waiting.  Hopefully it will be a quick day.   Have a good one.  I will post more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment