Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Wednesday February 24

Slept on the couch last night so I could watch tv and wouldn't keep Colin up.  

Took off my tpn, showered and Colin and i watched the other Redbox movie we rented.   Rock the Kasbah.  It was ok.  I wouldn't rent it again but I wouldn't say not to rent it either.  

I started the morning not feeling well and being all out of sorts.  My whole day was foggy.  I don't really remember anything I did.  Around lunchtime I put on my overnight bag and tried to take a nap.  I was unsuccessful.   I just laid on the couch in a complete zone.  At some point Chartwell delivered my supplies. I don't really remember when or even who delivered them.  

It was just a really odd day.  I'm still having issues.  I talked to Mary and let her know what was going on.  She talked to Dr. Cruz and they want to see me in clinic tomorrow.  I put on my tpn around 5 and I'm laying in bed.  I have to get up at 5 so we can be at the hospital at 6.  I hope to get some sleep and hopefully will feel a little better tomorrow.  I will update at some point after I'm home from clinic tomorrow.  Have a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment