Thursday, February 18, 2016

Thursday February 18

The new medicine didn't work at all last night.  I'm going to try crushing it up tonight and putting it under my tongue.  Hopefully it will dissolve and I'll get some restful sleep.  We shall see.....

Today I didn't do much just because I was so exhausted.  I ran to Redbox and got a movie.  I got a couple things to make Colin's dinner.  I came home and made white chocolate puppy chow for our company coming this weekend.  I also cooked sausage and bacon for the breakfast casserole I'm going to make for Saturday morning.  That way it's already done.  I'll just have to add the eggs and start the crock pot because it cooks overnight.  

I washed some more comforters and straightened up the desk.  Colin and I watched the movie.  I fell asleep for about a half hour while the movie was playing.  We watched Straight Outta Compton about how the different rap groups started in the 80's and 90's.  It was more a movie for Colin then for me but it wasn't bad.  

After the movie I made dinner and we have been watching flip or flop.  I'm getting ready to put on my tpn and then I'm going to go to bed.  Wish me luck on getting some sleep.  I will post more tomorrow.  Have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment