Saturday, May 28, 2016

Friday May 27

It was a really uneventful day.  Woke up and ordered breakfast.   After waiting an hour and a half with no breakfast tray, we decided to walk down to the cafeteria so Colin could get something to eat.

I ended up grabbing a breakfast sandwich there with some home fries and an orange.  I ate about half my sandwich and hash browns and I split the orange with Colin.   The orange was AMAZING!!!   I haven't had an orange in over two years!!!   It felt really good.

We got back to the room and the doctors were waiting outside the door getting ready to make their rounds.  My electrolytes and a couple other things were low so they ordered me a bunch of iv replacements.  

The nurse started hanging my replacements as soon as the doctors left.  I was hooked up to so many cords and iv's that I looked like a marionette.   I felt like someone could pull the strings and I'd be their puppet.  

I was super excited for lunch.   The cafeteria had a pasta bar today and I had been craving pasta.   It's not something they offer on the menu.  We went to the cafeteria around 1, and they were almost completely out of everything.   I think I was the last person to get some.  I had spiral pasta with marinara sauce.   It was so delicious!  

We went for a walk after lunch.  Then laid down to take a nap.   I wasn't able to sleep but Colin took a short nap.  My iv was going off left and right.   One thing would finish and another one would need started.   It was never ending all day long.

Colin left around 4.   I put on a movie on tv.  I ordered dinner and just hung out.   After dinner I walked down to the vending machine and got a hot chocolate.  I laid down and got ready for bed.   My favorite nurse was on for the night so I was excited about that!!   

My pain was bad all day again.   The doctors aren't sure what's going on so they are probably going to send me for a ct scan tomorrow to be safe.   Today is going to be a better day!   I will update later!

1 comment:

  1. I'm always follow your posts. Love it. Thanks for sharing your life experience with the universe.

    hair transplant

    ReplyDelete