Monday, May 30, 2016

Sunday May 29

Colin came in early and brought bagels.  I had a cinnamon bagel for breakfast.  It was really good.  

The docs came in and made their rounds.  I had low potassium, magnesium, calcium and a couple other things so they had to hang them via iv to replace them.   I was hooked up to iv's all day long.  I also had a lot of swelling in my ankles and legs so the doctor ordered a Doppler scan to make sure there are no blood clots.  Other than that everything was good.   They told me to stay off my feet until I had the scan just to be safe so I spent the afternoon laying around.

Colin ordered a pizza for lunch so we had pizza and fries.  

I went for my scan and the doctor said there were no clots and everything looks good.   Thank God!  I spent the evening laying around.  My pain was really bad and I was having a hard time moving around.  I had a rough night last night with the pain and am hoping that it subsides.  Hopefully today will be the day.   Have a good one.  I will post more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment