Monday, May 16, 2016

Sunday May 15

Woke up and got breakfast.   I had oatmeal and a piece of toast.  After breakfast I just hung out and watched mom and dad get packed up and ready to leave.   They left around 10.  We had a good weekend and it was great having them come for a visit.  

I was pretty much a bum for the morning and most of the afternoon.   For lunch I made myself some leftover rigatoni.  Then I had some frozen yogurt.  After lunch I took a short nap.  Colin got home around 2.  When he got home we talked for a little bit and watched tv.  We decided to go for a little walk since I hadn't really done much that morning.  

We left the apartment and started walking the trail.   We didn't get very far when the sky opened up and it started a mix of hail and sleet.   We turned around and went back to the apartment.   The weather was crazy.   It got really cold really quick.

When we got back to the apartment we watched tv.  I got up and made dinner around 5.  I had some ramen noodles and I heated up leftovers from Linghorn for Colin.  After dinner we watched more tv.  I was just relaxing.  Around 7:30 I started all my night time meds and we got ready for bed.  I went into the bedroom around 8 and was asleep by around 9.  I had a pretty good day.  Not too much pain and was able to eat well.  I was up and down a lot throughout the night.  I woke up bright and early this morning for clinic.  Hopefully everything goes well.  I will post more later.   Have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment