Sunday, May 8, 2016

Saturday May 7

Today was a pretty good day.  I had some pain but it's getting better.  The doctors are really happy with my progress.  I should be able to get out of here Monday or Tuesday depending on my pain and the meds.  

My friend Matt came to visit for a little bit today.  It was nice having a break in the day.   We went for a walk outside and enjoyed the sunshine for a little bit.  It was gorgeous!!  

Colin ended up leaving with Matt to go to a food truck round up where they have a bunch of different food trucks and you can try different things.  They also had some breweries and different beers.   

While he was gone I stayed here and colored.   A little uneventful but it kept me busy for a couple of hours.  For dinner I ordered lasagna.   Big mistake.   I was up sick to my stomach all night long.   I only ate a quarter of it but that was enough to do it.

Hopefully tonight will be a better night.  I will post more later.  Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment