Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Wednesday May 25

Was taken bright and early around 7am this morning for my scope and biopsy.  They did the scope and everything looked good as far as they could see.

I was back to my room by 9:30.  I had some pudding and hot chocolate for breakfast.  After breakfast we went for a walk and sat outside.   It was really hot out. We came back in and I worked on the computer and started organizing emails for the golf tournament.  

Lunch time came around and I had some soup and pudding.  Pretty boring.  After lunch we walked a couple of laps.   All day we have been anxiously awaiting the results of the biopsy.   Still nothing.  I worked on the computer some more. 

Around 4, Dr. Cruz came in and told us that the biopsy results are back and all the samples were normal!!!!   No signs of rejection!!!   I was so happy!!!!   Colin was so relieved.  We have been stressing over this for days.   I had a light dinner of a turkey and mashed potatoes.  I am having a lot of pain because of the scope.  My stomach is distended and I am having horrible spasms.  Hopefully they subside tonight.  

On another note....we met a wonderful family while we have been here at the hospital.  The patient was doing ok last week and moving around on his own.   Today they are giving him days to live.  He went downhill really quickly.   He is the sweetest kid ever and his family is amazing.   Please take the time to say a prayer for him tonight that an organ comes available.  He is in dire need and may not make it to the weekend.  He and his family need us right now.   Thank you!!!

I will be in the hospital a few more days for observation.  I will keep you updated.   Have a good night.  

No comments:

Post a Comment