Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Wednesday May 18

Had a really rough night.  Woke up in a lot of pain.  I was up most of the night uncomfortable.  We got ready this morning and went in to clinic at 6.  I had a fever when we got there.   

They did my labs and the doctor ordered a ct scan to rule out any major complications.  They decided to admit me for observation because of the fever.   The good news is that the ct scan was clear and all my labs were good.  My potassium was low so they gave me a bag of potassium.  They are also gave me fluids.  

They aren't exactly sure what caused the fever but my temp is back to normal now.   I'm really hoping this is just an overnight thing and I won't have to stay longer. Please keep me in your prayers that this is just a minor setback and I can go home tomorrow.   I'm exhausted so I'm going to attempt to get some sleep.  I will update tomorrow.   Have a good night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment