Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Tuesday May 3

Had a rough night of pain and nausea.  I wasn't able to eat my breakfast, lunch or dinner.  I was too nauseous. The doctors are being cautious so they are keeping me a few more days until the nausea and pain are under control.

Mom spent most of the day at the hospital with me.  She was having a rough day and so was I.   We both spent a lot of time crying.  It was kind of a sad day.   We did go for a nice walk outside and sat in the garden for a while.  We laid in bed and watched a movie together on Netflix.  I'm still having a lot of pain but it's slowly getting better so we are taking things slowly.  I'm back on a full liquid diet so I have a little more variety besides the clear liquid diet.  They are slowly advancing me back to "normal" foods.  

Tomorrow is a new day.   Hopefully I can get some rest and start tomorrow new.   Have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment