Monday, May 30, 2016

Saturday May 28

It was a pretty uneventful day.  We were up early.   The doctors made their rounds early.  Everything looked good on my labs and my they are still pleased with my progress.  I'm still having a lot of abdominal pain.  

I ate breakfast.   Colin got pastries from the bakery for Dr. Cruz for breakfast.   Dr. Cruz came in to the room and ate his breakfast and hung out for a while.   He was telling us about his life in Brazil vs the US.   It was a nice chat and we enjoyed his company.   He said I'm doing really well and the first six months are going to be a roller coaster.   He doesn't want me to get my hopes up or get discouraged when things go wrong because it's going to happen.  

He left and Colin and I went for a walk.  We had lunch and watched tv.   After lunch we went for another walk.  I was lazy the rest of the day.  My pain was getting worse.  I had dinner, went for a walk and turned in for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment