Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Tuesday May 17

Today was pretty uneventful.

The highlight of my day was that I was able to shower!!!   My first shower in over two months.  It felt so good!!!   

After my shower we went to eat n park for breakfast.  I had a ham and cheese omelette and hash browns.  We stopped at the store and Colin ran in to grab another watermelon.  

We got home and Colin finished watching a movie he started last night.  I just relaxed on the couch with my eyes closed.  After the movie was over we started working on a power point for the golf tournament.  It's in August but is going to be here before we know it.  We finished it and sent it to my friend Herb to fine tune it for us.   He's awesome and is able to do a lot graphically.  Not to mention he is the biggest golf fan I have ever met in my life!!!  

I heated up the leftover rigatoni for lunch and we are.   After lunch I took a short nap.  When I woke up we watched tv until dinner.   Colin made dinner.  We had chicken nuggets and mashed potatoes.  I had a slice of watermelon which was actually really good for it not being in season.  We have been watching my favorite show all day....Chopped!!!   They are having a marathon.   I can't wait until 8 because the season premier of Chopped Junior is on.  It's my favorite.   Those kids cook better and are more creative than the adults at times.  I have an hour until it starts.

We have clinic tomorrow at 6 so I'm going to go in and lay down in bed at 8.  Hopefully my appointment goes well tomorrow and we get good results back from my biopsy.  I have to get an infusion tomorrow of anti-rejection meds which takes about three hours and takes a lot out of me so I'm going to hopefully get some rest tonight.  

Have a good night!!   Sweet dreams!!!

1 comment:

  1. Really happy for you. Now if you and anyone from your known want the best hair transplant in australia then tell them to contact with satyam clinic. Satyam is the best place from where patients can get the low cost hair transplant surgery.

    ReplyDelete