Saturday, May 7, 2016

Friday May 6

Mom went home today.  She got up early and was home by 9:00.  Colin came home from the mountains. He was home by 11:00.  He showered and came in.  He was here when the doctors made their rounds.  

Dr. Gonoza decided to take out my other drain because it was starting to tear anyway.  They gave me pain medicine and took it out.  One more step in the right direction.   They also advanced my diet slightly so I can have a little more variety.  

Removing the tube was pretty painful so I didn't do much in the afternoon.  Colin left around dinner so I just hung out in my room and relaxed.  Colin went home to help a new neighbor move in and to do some laundry.  

I went to bed around 9 and had a pretty good evening  considering how eventful my day was.  I only woke up three times throughout the night which is pretty good.  I will post more after today.  Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment