Monday, May 2, 2016

Monday May 2

I'm still in the hospital.  My prograph levels are about 3 times that they should be.   That's my anti-rejection levels in the body.   They are going to have to monitor me until it's under control.  My symptoms are pin, nausea, shakes/tremors, itchiness and headache.  It's really uncomfortable more than anything.  It's not life threatening and everything else looks great on my labs, etc.  

Colin left to go hunting.  He needs a break away.  Mom is coming today.  She got to the hospital aroun10 and stayed with me for the day.  She's going to be with me until Friday or Saturday.  It will be a nice change of pace.  

I am going to try and be a little more responsible and make sure I'm updating the blog.  I will do my best to make an effort.  The evenings are pretty difficult for me so I don't update out of laziness.  

Hopefully I will be discharged tomorrow.  Until then....good night.   

No comments:

Post a Comment