Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Tuesday May 24

Was up early.  I got showered when I woke up so that I was clean and ready for my scope.  Originally it was scheduled for 8:30, then they changed it to 9:30.   The doctor made his rounds around 9:30 thinking I already had it.   They called down and were told that they couldn't fit me in until the afternoon sonthendoctor cancelled it.   I have to go tomorrow morning now.   So I had to go the day today without knowing anything.  

The labs they took all looked good.  So that was a positive.   

Colin got me hot chocolate and some pudding for breakfast.   We went for a walk down to the gift shop.  We came back to the room and paid some bills and got caught up on the mail. 

I went with him to the cafeteria to grab something to eat.  We came back to the room and I ordered soup for lunch.  I ate and we started doing more emails and lists for the golf tournament.  

Colin left around 4 so he could get a haircut and I ordered my dinner.  I had to eat light today so I just had soup again.  After dinner I took a walk and then I came back to the room and kept sending emails and filling out online forms for the golf tournament.  A lot of them are a long shot but it can't hurt to try.  

I worked on the emails until about midnight.  Now I'm going to lay down and go to bed (hopefully).  I will post more tomorrow and possibly have some answers by then.  Sweet dreams!!

No comments:

Post a Comment