Friday, May 13, 2016

Thursday May 12

Woke up and had Apple Jacks for breakfast.  I still had a bunch of bags and boxes packed for us to go to Lancaster Easter weekend (which didn't happen bc I got my transplant).   So I worked up the motivation to organize and put everything away.   It took me about an hour.  Afterwards I laid down for a little bit to muster up some energy.   Colin went into the bedroom and must have fallen asleep.  

He came back out around 10:30 and we got dressed and ready and ran some errands.  We went to Dick's so I could get a hat.  My hair is falling out and thinning from the steroids and my scalp is being exposed slightly so I don't want to get sunburn on my head.  I just got a plain white under armour hat with black lettering.   That way I can wear it with anything.  Then we ran to Target.  We grabbed a couple of household things and some gift bags for gifts I'm sending home with Colin that I was supposed to take with me Easter weekend when we went home.   After Target we went to Burgatory for lunch to see our friend Jimmy.  I got a chicken breast on a pretzel roll with some French fries.  It was really good.  

After lunch we ran to the grocery store and grabbed a few things.  We didn't need much.  We got home and I laid in bed and took a nap.   Colin said I fell asleep right away.  I must have slept about an hour or so.  I stayed in bed and watched tv for a little bit.  I worked up the motivation finally to get out of bed and I organized and cleaned out my ostomy supplies.   I sent the box of extras with Colin so he can give them to his mom for her client.  I can't use them anymore and the supplies are really expensive.  

After that Colin made me chicken salad for dinner and I put on my tpn for the evening.  I finished straightening up and got ready for bed.  

We have clinic today so I will update afterwards.


1 comment:

  1. Your hairs are falling? I think that is really serious that your scalp is being exposed. At Profile Hair Centre you can get best Hair Transplant in Punjab.

    ReplyDelete