Sunday, May 22, 2016

Saturday May 21

Woke up early when they did my bloodwork at 4 and was unable to go back to sleep.  Colin came in around 6 and we watched the news.  

I ordered my breakfast.  I had Frosted Flakes, yogurt and mandarin oranges.  I was able to eat all of it.

After breakfast I was able to shower.  It felt great!!  After my shower we went for a walk and waited for the doctors to make their rounds,   All my labs looked pretty good.  I got a lecture about not drinking enough water.  It's so hard for me and I can't say why.  I have never been someone who drinks a lot.  Going from not drinking for over a year to being told to drink eight glasses of water a day is really difficult.  A lot of people don't understand but it's really hard.  I keep trying to remind them that I was on tpn and iv fluids and limited to what I could drink by mouth.  Not exactly something I can change overnight.  I'm doing my best to drink and I really am trying.  

I spent the afternoon working on some stuff for the golf tournament and trying to get sponsors.  I started compiling some lists of companies for hole sponsorships, product donations, raffle items, gift bag donation items etc.   we have a lot of work to do.  It's in August but that will be here before we know it.  

We went for another walk after lunch.  I laid back down after the walk and watched a movie.  I don't remember the name of it but it was a cute movie.   After dinner The Blind Side came on, one of my favorite movies ever.  So I had to watch it.  I pretty much stayed in bed the rest of the evening.  

They didn't get any of the test results back today.  The doctors are hoping they will be back tomorrow.  That was my uneventful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment