Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Tuesday May 10

Was up early and had oatmeal for breakfast.  Took my meds and got dressed and cleaned up for the day.  Stayed on the couch and watched tv for a little bit.  Got the motivation and pulled myself together to go through the mail and organized and paid bills.  It took a couple of hours to do.  Needless to say I hadn't been paying too much attention to them the past couple of weeks.

I had a soft pretzel for lunch and Colin and I walked to the mailbox.  We got the mail (and more bills) and then we went to the grocery store to grab a couple of things that we forgot yesterday or didn't realize we were missing.  

We got home from the store and took a nap.   Got up and had dinner.  I made ramen noodles and had some oranges.  After dinner we watched a movie and I put on my tpn since we have to be in clinic early tomorrow.  I'm going to be heading to bed soon.  I'll update after my appointment tomorrow.  I have a scope and a biopsy.  Wish me luck and send lots of prayers!   Until tomorrow.  Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment