Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Monday May 9

Today was a really good day.  I only woke up once in the middle of the night for pain medicine.  I had to get some nausea meds a couple of times but all in all it was a good night.

When the doctors made their rounds, Dr. Cruz was extremely pleased with my progress.   He hadn't seen me in a week because he was on vacation.  He went over all the labs and said everything looks perfect!!!  He set us up for discharge and changed a couple of my medicines around.  

It took a while for discharge because they had to get all my new prescriptions together and they had to set up my tpn delivery etc.   they discharged us finally around 3:30.   Traffic was horrible on the way home.  It took us an hour to get home.  We stopped and got movies on the way home and Colin ran into the store to grab a couple of things we needed.  

Once we got to the house, I laid on the couch and chilled out.  Colin went through and sorted out my medicines.  He had to change a bunch around.  It took him a while to do.  After he was done he made me dinner and cleaned up all the stuff from the hospital.  I cat napped while he was working hard.  

They delivered my tpn around 6:30 so I got it ready and put it on.  I took my evening meds around 9 and Colin tucked me in to bed.  We were given a break from clinic today so we can lounge around this morning.  I will post more later!!!   I'm happy to be home!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment