Sunday, May 8, 2016

Sunday May 8

Happy Mother's Day!!

Today is a hard day for my family since we just lost Honey last week.   She always came to our house for Mother's Day and spent the week with us.  This year is tough because we miss her so much already.   She was such a special person.   The best wife, mother, grandmother anyone could ask for.   She was so patient, kind, witty, sarcastic, loving and so much more.   We are always going to hold a special place in our hearts for her.  I also want to wish my mom a Happy Mothers Day.   I know today is hard and she probably doesn't want to celebrate but she is a very supportive loving mom who I wouldn't trade for anyone.   I love you to the moon and back!!!   Happy Mothers Day!!!

I felt a little better this morning after my horrible night last night.  I got up and ate breakfast and walked a couple of laps around the floor.  I took a nap after I walked.   Colin and I walked over to the cafeteria for lunch and I had a soft pretzel and some ice cream.  It was a really long walk but I made it most of the way there.  He pushed me part of the way back because a lot of it is uphill.  

We got back and I layed down and watched tv.  Colin took a bit of a cat nap and then we got up and walked a couple of laps again around the floor.

Colin left to go get a haircut.  I ordered dinner.  I'm getting ready to go for another walk and then I'm done for the evening.   

The doctors said all my levels are good today and they are still extremely happy with my progress.   Dr. Cruz will be back tomorrow and so will Bill so I'm anxious to see what they have to say.  I will post more after tomorrow.   Have a great night.   Sweet dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment