Monday, May 16, 2016

Saturday May 14

Woke up at 2am.  It was a horrible night's sleep.  I played on my phone and laid in bed until Mom and Dad woke up around 7.  

When they got up we went to IHOP for breakfast.   I had a third of my Dad's Ham and Cheese omelette, a little bit of hash brown potatoes and a third of a pancake.  I also had some hot chocolate which I must say..... IHOP has the best hot chocolate ever!!!

After lunch we went back to the apartment and I rested for a little bit.  Before lunch mom and I ran to Target so I could get TV trays to make it easier to sit on the couch and eat and I needed a new charger for my iPad.  Then we stopped at the grocery store to get stuff for lunch and dinner.

We went back to the apartment and made lunch.  I had pierogies and some frozen yogurt.  After lunch we put on the movie Sisters again since I fell asleep watching it yesterday.  When it was over, mom started dinner.   We had rigatoni with meatballs.  I ate noodles and sauce (no meatballs).  Then I had an ice cream sandwich which was AMAZING!!!

After dinner we watched tv and I did my evening meds and went to bed.  Pretty good day all in all.


No comments:

Post a Comment