Friday, August 12, 2016

Friday August 12

Woke up, showered, changed my ostomy bag and took my 6am meds.  I sent Amber a text to see if she wanted to go to breakfast.  She picked me up a few minutes later and we went to Park City Diner.  The twins came along.  We had a nice breakfast.  They have really good food and a huge menu to choose from.  I got a skillet breakfast that was homefries, eggs, ham and cheese all mixed together and basically made into a casserole.  

After breakfast we ran to TJ Maxx so Amber could look for some shorts.  I ended up getting two pairs of shorts and Amber got a couple of things.  We left there and headed to the dollar store sonAmber could grab a couple things.  After Dollar Tree she took me back to mom's and I chilled on the recliner for a little bit.  I was exhausted after our morning.

Around 11:30, Alesha came over with Gage, Charlotte and Westin.  It was my first time meeting Westin.  He's already 6 months old!!!  It's crazy to me how big he was.  Alesha brought lunch and some snacks for everyone.  We played with the kids and chatted to catch up.  She stayed for about two hours.  I think she knew I was exhausted and she wanted me to be able to lay down and take a nap.  She gathered all her things together and loaded up the kiddos.  Josh and Alesha have been extremely supportive through everything and are always there for us if we need them.  They are truly genuine and have become great friends.  We enjoy spending time with them and the kids.  We love them to death.  

After Alesha left, I went upstairs, changed in to my pjs and layed down to try and take s nap.  I fell asleep almost immediately.  I slept for a little over an hour but woke up because there was a horrible thunderstorm.  I stayed in bed a little and watched tv.   

When I finally got motivated I put some clothes on and went downstairs,  I made some chicken noodle soup for dinner and had some watermelon and cantaloupe.  

Mehgan was heading in to town after work and was going to pick me up and take me to her parent's house so I could visit for s couple of hours.  It was about 6:30 and I hadn't heard from her so I called to make sure she was ok.  There were bad storms around her house so she was waiting for them to pass before she left to come to Lancaster.  We talked a little bit and I decided not to go since I had a long day and wouldn't get to see her until after 7:30.  By that time I would only have gotten to stay about an hour and I had a bunch of 8pm meds to take.  Hopefully I can work something out to see her tomorrow.  It feels like forever since I last saw her.  I can't wait to see her belly!!  It's going to be weird seeing her pregnant.  I'm so excited for her and David!!!  

After I made the decision not to go, I ran to Boscovs with my mom.  I rode in the transporter and mom pushed me around the store.  We got a few sundresses $3.99 each!!! The sundresses are easier for me right now because my pants hit in a really awkward spot on my abdomen which becomes very uncomfortable after about an hour.  We left the mall.  We were only there about a half hour.  We headed home.  When we got home I did all my meds, ate a little ice cream and headed to bed.  I'm having a good time being home.  I miss it so much!!!  I only have two days left.  Tomorrow is going to be a busy day because of the tournament.  I'm so excited to be able to go for a small portion of the tournament and see everyone.  I'm going to head over there around lunch time to see everyone.  I'm not supposed to be in the sun and I'm supposed to limit my time in the heat.  By going later, I'll get to spend more time with people and catching up because they will be done with their golfing at that point.  

I better try a little harder to fall asleep.  Hopefully I can get some good pictures tomorrow and I will share them with you.  I will post more tomorrow.  Have a good night and sweet dreams!!  

2 comments: