Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Sunday July 31

Today was a lazy day!   I showered and got dressed.   About an hour after getting dressed I put my pjs back on.  We weren't going anywhere so I figured I might as well stay comfy.

Kelly and I lounged all morning and afternoon.  We took a nap after lunch.  When we got up it was close to dinner time.  I still had a Cheesecake Factory gift card we hadn't used so we decided to go to Cheesecake Factory.  We took our time getting ready and headed to the restaurant.  

When we got there we were seated right away.  We sat outside because it was such a beautiful evening.  The sun was shining and it wasn't too hot.  

We ordered appetizers and our dinners.  We just relaxed and chatted.  Dinner was delicious as always.  I've never had a bad meal there.  After dinner we ordered cheesecake to go.  I got a butterfinger cheesecake and Kelly got white chocolate raspberry.  

We got done around 6:30 and headed home.  We got home and put our pjs back on.   Kelly painted and I laid on the couch.   We watched HGTV house hunters.  

We had a really good day.   It was a lazy day but it was really nice to do nothing.   Kelly fell asleep on the couch and I went in to bed around 9:30.   

No comments:

Post a Comment