Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Monday August 1

I can't believe it's August already.  It's so crazy!!  I woke up early to take my medicine.  I went back in the bedroom and waited for Kelly to wake up.

She got up and started getting ready and packing her stuff up to go home.  While she was getting ready, Colin got home.  He left really early and was home by 9:30.   Colin helped Kelly pack up her car.  We said our goodbyes and she headed out to go home.

After she left, Colin and I hung out and watched tv.  We were both really tired so we took a nap after lunch.  We didn't do much else the rest of the day except relax.  I was exhausted and he no energy.   As the day went on, I slowly started to feel worse.  I stayed in bed all evening.

I didn't sleep well that evening.  I was really out of sorts and just couldn't get comfortable.  I was having a lot of pain in my abdomen as well.   We had a clinic appointment on Tuesday so I decided not to call the on call nurse and just wait until my appointment.

I was up all night because once again I couldn't get comfortable.  It was a long night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment