Friday, August 19, 2016

Wednesday August 17

Woke up, put on my antibiotics.  It takes about 2 hours to di them now because I have 2 different ones in the morning that take an hour each.  I wasn't feeling well.  I was having a lot of pain and was completely exhausted.   

I got showered and dressed.  Colin made lunch.   I sat in the living room and ate.  He made tuna salad wraps. After lunch I put my pajamas back on and laid back down.   Colin went and ran some errands while I rested.  

After he got home we had dinner.  I had put ribs in the crock pot earlier in the day so we had ribs, baked potatoes and baked beans.  

After dinner I went back to bed.  I watched lifetime movies.   I was up most of the night.  I am still not sleeping.  I have tried so many things and nothing is working for me.  It is really starting to effect me.   I'm not sure if that's part of my not feeling well,


No comments:

Post a Comment