Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Tuesday August 9

Woke up early.  The nurse gave me my meds and Colin came in.  Watched tv until the doctors made their rounds.

The docs got there around 7:30.  They said everything in my labs for the morning were good and that the biopsy was good.  They decided to up my diet to full liquids which is puddings, puréed soups, ice cream, yogurt etc.  They said if I tolerated it ok that they would discharge me first thing Wednesday morning.
They left and Colin and I watched tv and did some things on the computer for the golf tournament.  

Colin left around 2 to run some errands and pack stuff up for the trip back to Lancaster.  I took a nap and watched tv.  I took a walk in the evening down the hall and back.  I am still having pain but it's a lot better than it was.  I settled myself in and went to bed around 9:30 after they gave me all my meds etc.  


No comments:

Post a Comment