Friday, August 12, 2016

Thursday August 11

Was up off/on last night.  There were random thunderstorms that woke me up along with my standard uncomfortable/pain-filled evening.  

I went downstairs to see if Dad could give me my lovonox shot before he left to go to work.  He gave me my shot, I took my 6am meds and went back upstairs to try and get some more sleep.  I woke up and got out of bed before 8.  Mom was making blueberry muffins so I had one along with my 8am meds.  

Amber came over with the twins to hang out.  We watched cartoons and played some games.  Dana stopped around 10 with Autumn.  It was good to see them. They stayed a couple hours and we hung out.  I also got a visit from Jamie, Aubrey and Lizzie.  We hung out for about an hour catching up.  It was really good to see them.  I haven't seen them since right around Christmas.  Jamie and the girls left and then Dana did shortly after.  She wanted to take Autumn home to sleep becuse she works 3rd shift and hadn't gone to bed yet.  She said she was coming back and would try to bring Adam along with her.  
 
Amber left around noon.  Around 1, Amanda came over with Georgette (her mom) and Sofia.  Sofia painted me a beautiful picture.  Amanda left the twins at home with their grandfather because they are into everything.  We hung out in the living room and talked.  Dana came back while they were there.  She couldn't get Adam to come along with her.  We had a really nice visit.  Sofia was loving playing with the twin's toys.  Mom kept taking her upstairs to the play room and she would bring down a toy or two and play. Amanda left around 2 so she could relieve her dad.  I really miss her and her family.   They are really good people who would do anything for you.  

Dana left around 2:30.  She was going away for the weekend and leaving on Friday so we said our goodbyes and she left.  I was exhausted from all the visitors.  I went upstairs and took a nap to recharge.  I slept about an hour and a half.  I got up and threw on a sundress.  Around 5:30, Amber and Bobby and the twins picked me up and we headed over to Cyndee's house.  

A bunch of people were meeting there to finalize the golf stuff.  Colin went and got pizza for everyone for dinner.   Kelly, Melissa, Amber, Bobby, Carter, Caden, Jeremy, Janel, baby Madon, Brynn and Rib were all there to get everything together and finalized.  It was great having all the help!!!!  Thank you guys for everything.  We were able to accomplish everything in under two hours.  It was extremely helpful.  Carter and Caden spent a lot of time outside climbing the pine tree.  Cyndee was extremely helpful as well.  She played with the boys and helped with the baskets.  Halfway through Quinn and Phenix came by with baby Iteland.  My neice that I haven't met yet.  She is one adorable baby.  She has the chunkiest cheeks and is a really happy baby.  It was nice to catch up.  Everyone was done and left by 8:30.  

Amber dropped me off at my parent's.  I went upstairs as soon as I got home, put on my pjs and went to bed.  It was a long day but I'm learning how to pace myself. I didn't fall asleep until after midnight even though I was exhausted beyond belief.  

No comments:

Post a Comment