Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Sunday August 14

Woke up.  Showered, took my meds.   Had a horribly sleepless night.  I woke up feeling completely worn out and exhausted.  I got motivated and went downstairs.  Amber came with the twins and took me over to Cyndee's to go through some of my clothes and grab some stuff to take back to Pittsburgh with me.  The boys played with their golf clubs.  Colin was teaching them how to hit.  They were also climbing trees in the back yard.  

When we were done she dropped me off at my parent's house.  I put on my pjs and layed down when I got there.  I took a short nap.  When I woke up I went downstairs and watched tv with my parents.  We ordered dinner and ate around 4:30.  Shawn came down to the house to visit for a little bit.  He stayed about an hour.  After he left Amber, Bobby, Carter and Caden came to visit.   We hung out and watched tv. They left to go home around 8.  We said our goodbyes.  Shawn ended up stopping back with Courtney.  They stayed about an hour.  I said my goodbyes to them and went to bed.  

I was exhausted most of the day.  Still recuperating from Saturday.  I was weak and shaky and just felt completely run down.  

It was a pretty uneventful day but I really needed it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment