Monday, August 8, 2016

Saturday August 6

Woke up feeling exhausted and weak.  Took my meds and ate my breakfast.   Layed in bed until about 9:30.  Mustered up enough motivation to get up and showered.  

Got showered and dressed.  Colin had been talking about going to the outlets so I told him we could do that so I could get out of the house for a little bit.  We went to the outlets.  I was still feeling pretty exhausted.   He pushed me in the transporter so I didn't have to walk.  We went in to two stores.   I was feeling worse by the minute.   He could tell I wasn't doing well so we left and headed home.  In the car ride on the way home he was talking to me and I was dozing off.  I would be mid sentence and fall asleep.  We got home, I ate a little lunch and put on my pjs and went to bed.  I was getting worsening pain in my abdomen, I was dizzy, shaking, weak and nauseous.  I stayed in bed until about 4.  Colin was getting more and more worried and wanted to take me to the ER.   I compromised and called the transplant coordinator on call.  They called back and told me to go to the ER to be checked out.  They called ahead to let them know we were coming.  

We got to the ER and they took me to a room right away.  I ended up getting another ct scan which they were trying to avoid because I've had so many.  They admitted me for observation.  I was taken to a room but they didn't have the results of the ct scan back yet so they said the doctor would review it with me in the morning.

They gave me pain and nausea medicine to make me as comfortable as possible.  Colin went home and I tried to get some sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment