Monday, August 8, 2016

Sunday August 7

Woke up when Colin came in in the morning.  Ordered my breakfast.  Breakfast came about an hour later.  Aren't breakfast and layed down.  Dr. Cruz came in to give us the results of the ct scan.  

My stomach was completely full.  It is 2x the size it should be and is not emptying.  He thinks this is what is causing all the pain and nausea.  He also said my liver is getting fatty again between eating and the meds and that we have to keep an eye on it.  He told me not to eat anything for the day and that I could have clear liquids.  He said they were going to scope me and do another biopsy on Monday.   

I was in tears when he was talking to me.  I know that nothing major is wrong it's just frustrating that I feel so terrible over something so stupid.  I am in a lot of pain and I feel like it's for a really stupid reason.  Dr. Cruz told me not to worry and be upset because everything is fine.  He changed around the pain meds to give me a little more releif.

I spent the rest of the day laying in my hospital bed because I was too weak to get up and walk around.  We tried walking the hallway and I was in excruciating pain by the time I was halfway down the hall so we turned around and went back to my room.  

Colin left fairly early to get some stuff done at the apartment.  I napped off and on throughout the afternoon and evening.  The nurses had me up most of the night giving me meds.  

No comments:

Post a Comment