Saturday, August 27, 2016

Saturday August 27

Woke up early.  Put on my antibiotics and took my 6am meds.  I stayed in bed until my iv was done.  Colin left and went to the driving range.  While he was gone I showered and straightened up the bedroom.  I folded the laundry, unloaded the dishwasher and cleared off the desk.  Doing those three things took all my energy.  I layed down until Colin got home.  When he got home we ran to the grocery store to get a few things. 

We got home from the store.  I was completely exhausted and in a lot of pain.  I didn't use the scooter at the store.  I pushed a cart the whole way through. 

I helped Colin put away the groceries and heated up my lunch.  I ate the rest of my meatloaf and mashed potatoes.   I went into the bedroom to watch tv.  My pain is still pretty bad.  I wasn't able to sleep.  I just layed there like a vegetable watching lifetime movies.  

I got up and moving around 4:30.  I put on my antibiotic.  It was done a little after 5.  I went to the kitchen and made my dinner.  I heated up some leftover pot roast and put it on a half of a hamburger roll.   Then I had some tortilla chips and salsa. Colin had made himself a tuna fish sandwich.  We ate.  I cleaned up my mess.  I took my 6:00 meds and layed down.  I started to crave something sweet so I cut up a peach.  That was my evening snack and my "test" for the day. So far there isn't a change and I'm still having output.  That means my body is processing the food properly.  

I'm still having the stomach pain but am trying to work through it the best I can.  I'm going to have to track my symptoms along with the food to see if there is any correlation between the two.  I downloaded an ap to my phone and I'm really hoping it will turn out to be user friendly. 

I made my sleepytime tea, took my meds and am in bed watching My Big Fat Greek American Gypsy wedding.  Time to try and get some sleep.  Have a good night!! Sweet dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment