Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Monday August 15

Woke up.  Organized and packed my bags.  Changed my ostomy bag and showered.  Called Colin and we were on the road by 9:00.  Headed back to Pittsburgh!!!

The drive was nice. No traffic.  Pretty uneventful.  We only stopped once along the way.  We were back in Pittsburgh by 12:30.   

I was really tired by the time we got back.  You don't realize how exhausting a car ride is until it's over.  I layed down as soon as we got home.  I fell asleep for a couple of hours.  Colin woke me up to eat dinner.  I ate and layed back down for a little bit.  I got back up around 7:30, made my tea, got my meds together and had Colin give me my shot.  After that I turned in for the night.  I wasn't able to fall asleep right away because I had just napped so I layed in bed watching housewives for a little bit.  

I finally fell asleep after 1.  I had to set my alarm clock for 5am since we have clinic Tuesday.  I'm getting a scope and biopsy.  I will let you know how I make out.  Wish me luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment