Monday, August 8, 2016

Monday August 8

Colin came in early and woke me up.  I had finally fallen asleep around 4am.  I was dozing on and off until about 7.  The nurse came in and said they were taking me for my scope and biopsy at 8:15.  She gave me my meds and we waited for transport.

Transport came and got me around 8:30.  They took me to 7 west to have the procedure.   They prepped me and did it right away.  They said everything on the scope portion looked great.  The biopsy results won't be back until tomorrow.  After the scope I was in even more pain.  They blew me up with a lot of air which causes my stomach to be even more distended.  

They took me back to my room and I took a short nap. Colin went to grab something to eat and I watched tv.   We didn't do anything else.   He left around 4 and I watched some lifetime movies.  I am still having a lot of pain and my nausea is getting worse.  I have had a lot of output so hopefully things are moving since I'm not eating.

We will see what they say tomorrow.   Hopefully I'll have a good night tonight and so will you!!   Sweet dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment