Thursday, August 4, 2016

Wednesday August 3

Woke up.  Took my meds.  Cleaned up the desk and organized some bills.  Had some cereal for breakfast.  

Colin went for a bike ride.   While he was gone I put dinner in the crock pot so we could have something other than fast food or takeout.  When he got home he showered and then we ran to Gabriel Brothers so I could look for some sports bras.  We got a couple of things.  They really didn't have too much.  After walking around the store for a while I was exhausted.  We were going to go to the grocery store but I didn't have the energy so we went back home and I put my pjs on and laid down on the couch.  For some reason I got a craving for Chinese food.   We found a Chinese restaurant close by so we called and ordered and Colin went and picked it up.  It was really good.  It wasn't super salty like Chinese food typically is.

After I ate I went to the bedroom to lay down.  I didn't sleep.  I just watched tv and relaxed.  Around 5 I got up to get dinner together.  While I was getting the pasta ready, Colin ran and returned the movies we rented.  

Dinner was ready as soon as he got back.  It was really good.  I made bruschetta/balsamic chicken over angel hair pasta.  It was super easy and a weight watchers recipe I found on Pinterest.  I would highly recommend it.  I'm going to attempt to eat better because I started gaining weight now that I can eat actual food.  

I have a scope and biopsy tomorrow so I can't eat past 8.  I am still having pain but it's better than it has been.  I'm still exhausted but I'm really learning my body and learning when to stop and relax.  I'm pushing myself but not too far.  Colin is also really good at being able to read me and gauge how I'm feeling,  If we are out and he thinks I'm doing too much he makes me stop and take a break.  We are learning to work together.  I know I don't say it enough and I have a hard time showing it but I don't know how I would do this without him.  I love him more and more each day.  We have our moments but he is always supportive and looks out for my best interests.  I know I can be really mean and nasty at times (he likes to blame it on the steroids), but a lot of it is out of frustration.  I love you Colin and I'm sorry you are my target when I'm having a bad day.  😘

Well...bedtime is early since I have to get up at 5 for clinic.  I'll post more tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment