Monday, August 22, 2016

Monday August 22

Was up off/on all night last night.  I would fall asleep for an hour or two and then I would wake up and be up for an hour.   The pattern continued all through the night.  I got up and did my 6 meds and hooked up my iv antibiotics.   

Colin left around 7 and went to the driving range.  I stayed in bed and watched Real Housewives of NJ.  Gotta love trash tv!  Colin got home around 11.  He made lunch.  I had half a sloppy joe sandwich and some pasta salad (again).  

After lunch I got showered and dressed.  We went to the grocery store.  We didn't need much but we were out of the necessities like milk, water, toilet paper and eggs.  I wanted to push myself a little today because Saturday and Sunday were such lazy days.  I didn't take the motorized cart.  I took a regular cart and pushed it through the store.  About 2/3 of the way through I started to get dizzy and go into a fog.  I kept pushing myself and was able to finish shopping and I was even able to stand in line and check out.  It might not sound like much but that's a pretty big accomplishment for me.   

We got home and Colin carried in the groceries.   I started putting them away and when he got back to the apartment with the last load he helped me put the rest away.  

I put my pjs back on and went back to the bedroom to watch more trash tv.  Dinner time was fast approaching so we had pizza.   Colin also started dinner for tomorrow night.  We are having pot roast in the crock pot.  He marinated the meat, seared it and cut up the veggies.   He mixed everything together so all we will have to do tomorrow is plug in the crockpot, put it on low and it will be ready by dinner.  We planned out our meals for the week.  Pinterest is amazing.  I pick 4 dishes on Pinterest and make my grocery list based on that.  Then we eat leftovers the remaining days.  We also have 5 restaurant gift cards left.  Everyone sent me restaurant gift cards for my birthday.  We have been using them to go out to eat.  It was my request when being asked what I wanted for my birthday.  I don't need clothes, anything for the house or anything for myself and since I hadn't eaten in over a year, I requested restaurant gift cards.  I received 16 total.  It was pretty awesome!

I'm feeling better today than I felt yesterday.  Going to the store took a lot out of me though.  I took my last set of meds, layed down and am watching Real Housewives of OC.  

We have to get up at 5 tomorrow because we have to be at clinic at 6.  Hopefully I can get some sleep.  Have a good night!  Sweet dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment