Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Monday August 29

Woke up.   Put on my antibiotics and took my morning meds.  Colin got up, showered and left to go to the driving range.   I put chicken and salsa in the crock pot to have for dinner.

While he was gone I just layed in bed.  I was feeling pretty crappy.   Lightheaded, dizzy, weak, shaking and in pain.  I also had a horrible headache.  Colin came home around 11.   I got out of bed around 11:30 and made myself noodles for lunch.   After lunch I went back to bed.  

I stayed in bed until about 4.   I got motivated enough to shower and change my ostomy bag.  I changed my g tube dressing as well.   After I was all cleaned up I went to the kitchen and finished up dinner.  I made steamed mixed vegetables, rice and the chicken I put in the crock pot.  We ate dinner and I cleaned up the kitchen.   

I packed up my bag for clinic tomorrow.  I got all my meds together and packed an extra ostomy bag.  After I got everything together I went into the bedroom to lay down.   At 8 I took my meds and Colin came in and gave me my shot.  I drank my sleepytime tea and went to bed.   We have an early day tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment