Sunday, August 21, 2016

Sunday August 21

Woke up a little before 6.   Took my meds and put on my iv antibiotics.  I had a banana for breakfast.   

Colin left around 8 and went to the driving range.  While he was gone I showered and changed.   I got really dizzy and light headed in the shower so I laid back down in bed.  

Colin came home around lunch time.  I heated up sloppy joes and had half a sandwich with some pasta salad.  I watched a little golf with Colin and then went back to the bedroom to watch Flip or Flop.  I stayed there until dinner.  Colin made spaghetti with meatballs for dinner.   We sat in the living room and ate.  After dinner I made a cup of sleepytime tea and went back to the bedroom to watch tv. 

I caught up on my emails and I went through my Facebook messages.  Around 8, Colin came in to give me my shot and I took the rest of my meds.  I had a really lazy day but feel so worn out.  I have no energy to do anything and the more I move around the more dizzy I get.   Hopefully I'll get some sleep tonight and when I wake up in the morning I won't feel like this.  Wish me luck!!!   Have a good night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment