Friday, August 19, 2016

Thursday August 18

Woke up and put on my antibiotics.  After they were done I got showered and dressed.

We went to visit a friend who was admitted to Allegheny Hospital.   We stayed about an hour or so.   She looked really good.  

We left and went back home.   I made noodles for myself for lunch and layed down.  I wasn't feeling well still.   I'm in pain, feeling very worn out.  I have no energy.   Every little thing I do takes a lot out of me.  I wasn't able to nap.   I just laid down watching tv.  

I got up and out of bed around 4:30.  Colin made turkey burgers for dinner and we ate around 5:30.  I put on my antibiotics and watched tv in the living room until they were done.   Once they were done I made some sleepy time tea and went to bed.  I watched Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory.  When it was over I put on Chopped.  I couldn't fall asleep.   I was up until about 3am.  My alarm was set for 5 because we had to be at clinic at 6.  I woke up on my own at 4:30.   I'm already super exhausted.   I have to talk to the doctors today about the lack of sleep because I can't keep going like this.   It's really starting to take a toll on me.  Hopefully they can do something to help me.  I will keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment